Saturday, May 11, 2013

Re-branding

We are getting ready for a re-branding. We haven't been doing business since we left Utah, but the name Weddings With Love no longer fits our business plan. I was going to rename the business Memorable Media and that is reflected on the latest portfolio pictures on this blog, as well as our Facebook page. However, I have since discovered that name isn't really available. So, we're going in a different direction. I already have the new name in mind, but it will be a surprise until we can get a few of our ducks in a row. Not sure how long the process will take, but hopefully it won't take longer than a week to at least get the new domain registered. I'll keep you posted. This blog will remain active during the transition. And I will be updating all of the portfolio that has already been posted on this blog to get you excited about the new name soon. So get excited.  The new name is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment