Saturday, April 5, 2014

Banner series

As I mentioned on my main website, I've decided to start a portfolio banner series that will hopefully highlight fresh content on the blog. I thought I might first upload all or most of my past projects in the form of a banner collage, then I will update regularly as projects become available for posting, but I guess we'll see how it goes. I will still add content to the Portfolio tab into the slideshow and to the newly formed Portfolio categorie, but I think this blogging method will help clients have another method to access and share their photos from us here Larkspur Photo.

Thanks for your patience as I upload past projects.

Don't forget, these banners are also or will be on Facebook, Google Plus and Pinterest.
-Jessica
Photographer in State College, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment